√70以上 i am so proud of you all 166187-I am so proud of you both

I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments! If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way I am so proud to call you my son!Remember How much you are loved I'm so PROUD of you WHAT PEOPLE SAY 'A nice reminder to my daughter how much shes loved no matter how far She love it too and gave me a hug when I gave it to her!

I am so proud of you both

I am so proud of you both-Answers Close When you "disagree" with an answer The owner of it will not be notified Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer OK Read more comments snafkin 26 minutesI am so happy that I got you as my life partner You are truly an inspiration to all the people Wishing you a very Happy Nurses Day!

—Mary Dinan Congratulations, Jasmine! "I am proud of you all" is correct sentence 1 Upvotes 0 Downvotes 0 I'm proud of you Great job!(すごいね!さすがです。) 〜 会話例2 〜 Brian graduated from UCLA last week(先週、ブライアンはUCLA大学を卒業したんだよ。) I'm so proud of him (よかったですね!私も嬉しいです。) 〜 会話例3 〜 Congratulations on your new business I'm proud of you!

 10 "I am telling you that I am very grateful and am so proud of you for being a symbolic generation that is calling for change to the better, that is dreaming for a better future, and is making the future" – Hosni Mubarak Proud of you quotes to share your joy and excitement 11By Mike Simpson What are you most proud of? #10 On this important day, I want you to know how proud I am to be associated with you You have done so well Congratulations on your graduation #11 You have reached a major milestone in your life I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished Congratulations and best wishes for the future

In all our troubles I am still full of courage;—Jamie and Amy Alexander Jasmine, I admire your compassion for people, that makes me so proud of youYou were dedicated, humbled and kept the faithnow you are tasting and seeing all of your destined promises coming to pass

Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewjbubvrxb70ahv6g9qbhva9d6yyababggjvyq Sig Aod64 mtpmfmjxnlqyiadfrfygz71dka Adurl Ctype 5

Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewjbubvrxb70ahv6g9qbhva9d6yyababggjvyq Sig Aod64 mtpmfmjxnlqyiadfrfygz71dka Adurl Ctype 5

Incoming Term: i am so proud of you letter, i am so proud of you and your accomplishments, i am so proud of you gif, i am so proud of you pic, i am so proud of all of you, i am so proud of you 2008, i am so proud of you both, i am so proud of you meme, i am so proud of you son, i am so proud of you song, i am so proud of you photo, i am so proud of you poem, i am so proud of you image, i am so proud of you quote, i am so proud of you clipart, i am so proud of you bracelet, i am so proud of you daughter, i am so proud of you impression, i am so proud of you in french, i am so proud of you in spanish, i am so proud of you son quotes, i am so proud of you my daughter,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close